Wednesday, May 26, 2010

stop killing yourself...start think for your love ones...

This morning, I just come across an interesting new web page, and it is called Anti Smoking Campaign. And suddenly, my finger just click here, and click there, and I am in, become one of the ambassador to promote the Anti Smoking Campaign. Why do I care? I am not even smoking, and I do not have any problem or sickness because of the smoking habit. I am doing this because I love my friend, and some of them are having this bad smoking habit. So my friend, STOP KILLING YOURSELF AND START THINK FOR YOUR LOVE ONES…

p/s: for more information, click on this…
http://malaysia.youthsays.com/ijatnuar87/syamin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

my felling today...


mAke nO seNSe , bUT LeT mAkE cHaNGe...